No Japanese required
MUST have atleast 3 years professional working experience.
No.1 Online Travel Agency in Japan. We provide services in leisure and also business travelers a variety of accommodation choices to meet all of their travel needs. Our mission is to provide quality experience to our travelers.
Position: Position Details Travel API Development Group works on the renewal project of this department is to be competitive in global market. We are looking for developers who has willingness to keep growing with the business.
- You are expected to develop and operate APIs for inbound travelers to Japan which reaches 40 million in 2020. In order to do that, you are expected collaborate with your team members, product managers, front-end engineers, related teams in companu Group (e.g. payment, rewards, membership) to lead the renewal from the current website toward success.
- Post renewal, you are expected to improve features and performance of APIs continuously. You are also expected to provide stable APIs for travelers and partners by finding issues with monitoring, alerting, collaborating with support engineers.
- You will be a role model of next generation engineers with your technical skills and lead growth of the organizatio
Why We Hire
Here at this company, we foster innovation. We are a rapidly growing team responsible for providing high scale API Gateway for our Ichiba's web frontend and mobile applications, serving on average over 300M+ requests per day. We enable our millions of users to freely interact, explore, shop and have fun buying things that they like. By joining this team, you will have an opportunity to impact our user facing screens, backend systems and everything between them.
- Experience of web API development and operation with Java and Spring Framework is must
- Experience of web API development on Linux
- Experience of designing tables and queries of RDBMS (e.g. Oracle) for high performance applications
- Experience of team development with VCS (e.g. GitHub / Bitbucket) and pull requests
- Experience of code review and design review
- Experience of improving architecture, performance analysis / tuning
- Knowledge of web API operation, performance improvement and security
- Experience of designing architecture and choosing technology stack (e.g. middlewares)
- Experience of automation test (e.g. xUnit / xSpec)
- Skills of database design, considering architec
- Development: Java, Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Cloud Config, Spring Cloud Sleuth, JUnit, Apache Maven, IntelliJ IDEA, Swagger
- Middlewares: Oracle, Oracle GoldenGate for Big Data, MongoDB, Kafka, Apache HTTP Server, Apache Tomcat
- Infrastructure: Private cloud (RIaaS, RPaaS)
- Monitoring: Jennifer, Zipkin, ELK stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana), Grafana
- CI: Jenkins, SonarQube, Ansible
- Others: Microsoft Teams, Confluence, JIRA, BitBucket, etc