・Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
・Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑Foreign business ☑English language required ☑Japanese language required ☑Flex time ☑Hybrid (On-site x Remote)
Analyst (Financial news media) アナリスト
Global Fintech Company
We provide established financial news media for financial professionals. As an Analyst, you will be proactively supporting financial journalists and editors in Japan. You will be also collaborating with a global financial media, IFR in Hong Kong as well as Event Planning team in London.
- In charge of day-to-day administrative support for the editorial team
- Drive online and off-line event planning
- Provide editorial support with financial news and Year Book publication
- Gathers information, maintains databases and does research to support journalists and editors
- Edit and package news in most appropriate formats for customers and this could include writing stories
- Prepare and take part in coverage of predictable events, such as economic indicators
- Monitor other media, including the websites of competitors
- Take dictation from journalists
- At least 3 years' experience as an administrative assistant or events planning / editorial support
- Excellent communication skills in Japanese and English
- Attention to details and ability to ensure data accuracy and ability to manage multiple tasks in tight timelines
- Willingness to proactively support and take additional responsibilities for the team and self-development
- Financial knowledge, especially in bond market / stock market will be a plus
6-8 million JPY + Bonus
Social insurance , Flex and Hybrid (This will be on Hybrid 3-4x Office/1x Home)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays, New year's holiday, Annual Leave
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Reference: JO-2210-475391 #LI-Hybrid
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Finance