- Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
- Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑Foreign business ☑Listed company ☑English language required ☑Remote ☑Flex time ☑Hybrid (On-site x Remote)
Global Machinery Manufacturer
The Operations Accounting Manager will manage two teams which are inventory accounting and fixed asset accounting to have accurate financial information and to provide insight and accurate data with business units of domestic and oversea effectively. Manages a team of supervisors and staff members to provide guidance on complex business issues and leads continuous improvement. Provides leadership and direction to supervisors with both technical and administrative responsibilities for a team staff. Local accounting practice and procedure have been integrated with Corporate standard, but there still be a continual need to align with Corporate policy and procedure.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Managing inventory accounting and fixed asset accounting Operation, such as month end closing journal entries, fixed asset shared service(Placed in service, disposal etc..) and inventory and fixed asset balance management.
- Leading the team to focus on process simplification and standardization and digitalization as well as productivity improvement by challenging traditional methods
- Managing business risk and governance including Sarbanes-Oxley internal controls
- Project management - Assist corporate initiative and own process improvement
- Managing the team of staff personnel and their workload by setting expectations and prioritizing the work and projects.
- Evaluating staff performance, participating in hiring process, providing career guidance, and training direction, and promoting teamwork and rewards to ensure employee engagement to meet corporate strategic goals.
- Collaborating with internal and external parties as appropriate
7.9 million - 9.8 million JPY(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Application screening and several interviews are scheduled.
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Accounting / Auditing, Finance, Management