Global Cosmetics Related Company
Reporting directly to the E-Commerce Manager in Japan and the Head of Web Analytics in our headquarters in France, you will lead the digital analytics strategy of Global Cosmetic Brand Japan. You'll be a support to the Digital and Ecommerce teams in their daily operations, leveraging the data collected by Information Systems. Concretely, your responsibilities will be:
- Work closely with Media agencies to ensure a perfect campaigns tracking following this brand's tagging guideline
- Report to Headquarters potential website tracking bugs and identify the roots of issues
- Define the website tagging improvements for data collection enrichment
Data-Visualization & Reporting:
- Help to define Campaigns KPIs (tactical) and set up custom reports
- Dashboards strategy setup for high level of management and operational teams
- Participation of Management meetings for performance communications
- Conduct Ad-Hoc Website performance analysis for future User Experience optimizations Conduct deep-dive Acquisition performance analysis for Media budget allocation optimizations. Challenge the Media and Search agencies.
Conversion Rate Optimization:
- Working hand-in-hand with our headquarters, you define the right AB Testing approaches/strategy for website Ecommerce experience optimizations
- Native in Japanese, fluent in English
- +2years experience in Web Analytics
- Advanced knowledge in Google Analytics (data collection, metrics understanding and analysis)
- Knowledge in Google DoubleClick, AdWords, and Search Console
- Solid communication skills (for presentations, teams' coordination, with HQ, etc.)
- Perfect comprehension of the E-business industry, Japan Digital Ecosystem and business models (Display, Retargeting, Programmatic Buying, Paid Search, SEO, Social Media, Market Places, etc.)
[Welcome skills and experience]
- Knowledge in specific expertise such as Attribution Modelling, AB Testing (Conversion Rate Optimization), Tag Management
- Knowledge in Data-Visualization/Exploration tools: Google DataStudio, Tableau, Power BI, Qli- Statistics skills
- High level of curiosity regarding digital trends (new technologies, law, etc.), and very proactive
- Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
- New year's holiday
- Annual Leave
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.