Global Investment - Venture Capital Firm
- Associate - Conduct due diligence, structuring, and financing transactions in the technology and other sectors, as well as assist in monitoring portfolio companies. Work closely with senior leadership.
- Vice President - Identify, evaluate, negotiate and execute deals with target companies.
- Due diligence, financial modeling, deal negotiations and communication of executive-level insights
- Research and recommend companies to invest in or acquire.
- Participate in all stages of the investment process - including market analysis, due diligence, and deal negotiations
- Generate original insights on new, innovative trends in the market.
- 2 - 10+ years of experience within consulting, investment banking, private equity or M&A firms.
- Solid financial modeling, investment analysis, deal negotiation and due diligence skills and experience.
- Candidates with experience in cross border M&A or working with emerging market companies is a plus.
- Strong academic backgrounds. Candidates with MBAs or planning to pursue graduate level degrees are preferred.
- Native to Fluent Japanese
- Business level English and above
Full Time Employee
12 Million Yen to 30 Million Yen
Extremely flexible base and bonus depending on experience and expertise.
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.