Consumer Electronics Company
(One of the world's leading consumer Electronics companies.)
Your role will be responsible for planning, development and implementation of BTL marketing communications.
The Visual Merchandising Manager will be based in Tokyo and will report to Director of Marketing department in Japan. He / She will work with the marketing and sales team as well as outside agencies to plan, enable, and execute BTL marketing communication in our fast growing Japan market.
He / She will build a visual merchandising center of excellence, providing tools, guidance based on global guideline and support sales teams to driving high conversion, sales and profitability through best in class shopping experience.
This role requires superior organization and multi-tasking skills, along with a strong ability for cross-team global collaboration.
Key Duties & Focus:
- Take lead on product go-to-market working process and develop locally relevant product message through close collaboration with global and local marketing team.
- Take lead on product go-to-market working process to ensure BTL materials are deeply considered which relates to retail shopping experience. ( ie : Brochure, product video, PDP…etc )
- Understand shopper's experience with the category and the brand to create best shopping experience to drive sales results.
- Establish local Visual Merchandising Retail Standards to ensure consistent operating procedure
- Manage outside agency to develop best in class visual merchandising capability
- Control BTL marketing expense base on annual business plan
- Established Visual Merchandising professional - ideally on the brand side - with a proven track record for driving vision, execution and building consensus
- 5+ years' experience in a Visual Merchandising leadership role or sales organization with a consumer products company
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree
- Dynamic leader with the ability to create strong cross functional partnerships across all levels
- Strategic leader with focus on driving results and brand building
- Excellent oral and written communication skills both in English and Japanese
- Leadership, negotiation, analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Basic knowledge of adobe illustrator, photoshop and other design tool. ( Not mandatory )
- Willing and available to travel, including overseas travel on short notice
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.