My client, a major Japanese law firm, is currently looking for a UK-qualified project finance lawyer to join their growing projects team.
Japanese law firm
- Drafting purchase and sale agreements, JOAs, joint venture agreements, conveyances and assignment documents
- Conducting or managing due diligence and analysis
- Drafting legal memoranda on broad range of topics arising under energy, oil and gas law
- Providing direct assistance to senior lawyers on matters arising in the course of day-to-day provision of legal services to leading international and domestic corporate clients
- UK-qualified attorney
- At least 3 years of post-qualification experience
- In-depth knowledge and experience handling project development, project finance, or energy (oil & gas or renewables) matters at a major regional or international law firm
- Native English; professional fluency in Japanese would be an asset
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.