※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
Global Cosmetics Company
- Become the subject matter expert in our CRM data, including cross-channel analysis from multiple data platforms and staying abreast of industry trends and best practices.
- Partner with business team to providing actionable insights that lead to improvements in campaign performance and drive incremental conversions/revenue.
- Support the ongoing monitoring of the CRM system, including ensuring data integration runs smoothly and troubleshooting issues.
- Create relevant & actionable dashboards, reports and ad hoc analyses to support decision-making across the company (e.g. marketing, ecommerce, store ops, merchandising, & customer care).
- Help establish data-driven customer personas to optimize messaging around demographic and behavioral audience segmentation.
- Lead efforts to implement, organize & maintain customer data tracking across all channels.
- Perform regular gap analyses on our customer data ecosystem, including implementing best practices and programs to improve data collection.
- Support cross-functional stakeholders by partnering on KPI selection & measurement, determining incremental value.
- Become CRM advocate/evangelist across the company. Train & guide various business units in self-serve reporting/analysis and how they can gain value from our data.
- Proactively identify strategic opportunities & provide recommendations based on ad hoc data mining of CRM ecosystem.
- Become a thought leader in how to measure our customers' experiences with our brand.
- Strong proficiency with computer applications including, Window based programs and CRM databases.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience required, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Ability to learn new technology and transfer the knowledge to others
- Ability to work well independently as well as in collaborative groups
- Exceptional interpersonal skills (requires diplomacy, tact and a clear, courteous and professional manner)
- Must be highly analytical, comfortable working with numbers and able to provide a data-driven rationale for new projects.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as cross functionally with a team to execute tasks and projects and achieve desired results.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and possess strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Creative approach to accomplishing responsibilities and improving processes
- Enjoy learning and possess a commitment to professional development
- Strong work ethic and be personally accountable
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.