This position will be primarily responsible for all recruiting processes at en world Japan. You will lead all talent acquisition team member and actively sourcing the best potential candidates and managing the entire recruitment process for en world Japan. And you will also keep reviewing hiring processes and take new updated approaches to gather right talents who will on-board to achieve en world mission and vision. You will support the new hire through the onboarding process as well. This position will be required to work closely with the senior management and address any hiring requests by the hiring manager.
■Our mission & Vision
Mission “enabling success” :
enabling success means we always place the success of our customers and colleagues ahead of our own.”
Vision “To be the most respected recruiting partner in the global talent market”
We would like to be the most respected recruiting partner by achieving our mission. We believe our business can deliver success for our clients, candidates and colleagues and make their life better with our high quality services. Also, we would like to make industry service quality better by leading from the front for other recruiting firm in the market.
- The company is growing rapidly both in Japan and within the Asia Pacific Region and is currently in a very exciting period of expansion.
- In the last few years, the company has established/acquired in 5 countries in APAC.
- The company group supports approximately 300 staff across Japan and 800 in APAC.
- en world Japan is 100% subsidiary company of En Japan which is listed in the first section of Tokyo stock market
The Manager will be the leader of the Talent Acquisition team which has two talent acquisition specialists in the team and report to vice president of corporate planning department. This position will work closely with the senior management and all of managers in the organization. Talent acquisition team and L&D team are belong with corporate planning department and work closely with HR department in corporate service department which handle more of HR operations such as employment relation, C&B, strategic HR organizational development, HR regulations etc..
- Manage the TA team with two talent acquisition specialists to meet the requirements as listed below
- Talent acquisition manager will be responsible for all hiring processes. This role will have both strategic and operational point of view. Manager will work with team members and do actual hands on recruiting activities in addition to strategic recruiting approaches
- Meet the hiring requirements by:
- Sourcing candidates through scouting, referrals, headhunting, working with vendors, applications and other sources
- Screening and interviewing candidates and assessing their suitability for the Company and making sure all information is entered properly into the internal systems
- Coordinating interviews with hiring managers
- Closing the candidate throughout the entire recruitment process and preparing the offer details in an accurate and timely manner
- Organizing and participating in recruitment related events
- Hiring budget management and take efficient way to recruit right candidates
- Employer branding – will take strategic approach on-line to improve our employer branding. This approach will be pull approach to source naturally right candidate from the market. You will manage the contents of on-line information such as our corporate web site recruiting page, LinkedIn, Wantedly and other possible web sites. Marketing team will support so you will work closely with marketing team as well
- Referral program enhancement – en world is trying to improve our internal referral program and now it is the biggest resource of our internal hiring. You will enhance this program to make this resource as a top resource for our recruiting
- Event management – We do new grad hiring seminar such as MyNavi international job fair, assessment center by our own several times in a year. Planning and organizing these kind of event will be also responsibility of talent acquisition manager. For new grad hiring, we don’t have any HC budget for April. We hire new grads as normal hiring activities.
- Vendor management – you will manage job board vendors and recruiting agencies with your team members.
- Prepare for the new hires to start in coordination with other divisions
- Participate in internal discussion with key stakeholders:
- Conduct regular meetings with the hiring managers and senior management
- Prepare hiring related documents and material
■What Makes en world Different?
- One of the most prominent and growing recruiting firms in the market:
We have a solid reputation as one of the biggest and best recruitment firms focusing on mid-career to executive level in the global job market in Japan.
- Team Work Environment:
We foster a strong team environment to help all staff members achieve their potential while promoting the right amount of support and internal competition.
- International and Diverse Work Place:
Our staff members are from 22 different countries. Ratio of non-Japanese to Japanese is (30:70), male to female ratio is about 50:50 in the Tokyo Office.
The APAC offices are also just as diverse.
- Training & Development Programs: Continuous self-improvement is one of our core values and is taken very seriously by all the staff at en world. We also financially support your own initiatives to improve your professional skills and quality of life.
■We Can Offer You
- Annual leave and Sick leave and all National Holidays off (depending on which country you are located in)
- Health, Pension, Unemployment Insurance, Workers Compensation
- Opportunity to work in a truly global company that is a very exciting growth phase.
- Opportunity to develop into a highly competent recruiter and advance career in the HR field.
■Required & Desired Skills and Experiences
- HR/Recruiting experience:
Minimum 5 years of experience in recruitment or internal Talent Acquisition (Required).
- Language Skills: Business level of both English and Japanese (Required).
- Management experience People management experiences at least with 1-2 team members(Required)
- PC Skills: Business level in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.