Global Food Company
1. Based on sales forecasts of local and overseas' markets, properly plan procurement and supply for the following:
B) Raw materials and packaging components from both overseas and local suppliers.
C) Product from Belgian in-house factory and both overseass (US,Turkey, France..etc) and local 3rd party suppliers
2. Manage whole execution process such as forecast creation, PO placement in order to ensure that right quantities of products are delivered to the Distribution Center in Japan on time.
3. Accountable for all aspect of vendor negotiations on production/delivery schedule in cooperation with procurement and logistics team.
4. Establish and maintain effective professional relationships with suppliers and co-manufactures to support manufacturing needs for raw materials and components, market needs for FG's on time and to achieve continuous improvement in quality and cost reductions
5. Develop day-to-day working relationships at internal/external parties in supply chain and other various functions.
6. Keep target inventory level while maintain appropriate on time delivery.
7. Communicate fully and proactively with all internal customers to achieve efficient product supply.
8. Report to and support supply planning manager to manage all supply planning activities and execute team building.
9. Other duties as assigned by management.
- 5＋ years experiences in Operations / Supply Chain Management, in particular, Production Planning, Inventory Management fields.
- Knowledge and experience in ERP (e.g. Microsoft AX, Oracle, SAP, JDE) ,Supply Chain Planning system (e.g. Manugistics, APO)
- Ability to problem solves and implements solutions with management support.
- Effective English oral and written communication skills. TOEIC score at 700 points (minimum) or above preferable.
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Customer oriented and ability to adequately manage trade-offs (e.g. Cost vs. Service level).
- Mindset to constantly deliver results and problem-solving.
- Capable of identifying problems and seeking appropriate resources for solution.
- Ability to work well within a cross-functional team as a team player.
6 Million 〜 8 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.