Business situation is continuously growing up with becoming bigger potion of overseas sales. Therefore Supply Network (SN) team needs to enhance collaboration with regional SN team and with each function to achieve the corporate wide long term target.
This role is expected to enhance collaboration between Global Headquarters (GHQ) team and regional SN team and join the discussion to develop global SN mid term / long term strategy with GHQ SN members and regional SN members. And this role is also expected to lead implementation of the strategy to achieve the corporate long term target.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Enhance collaboration between GHQ team and regional SN team
- Develop global SN mid-term / long-term strategy
- Lead initiatives of each activity related to the strategy
- Host and lead SN leadership summit (face-to-face or online) with regional representatives
- Fulfill the team staff, then coach and develop team members to fit to manager / VP's expectation
- At least 7 years' Supply Chain experiences
- Project management skill ( set KPI, manage schedule, meeting facilitation )
- KPI centered PDCA business operation in global - region structure as Global HQ/Region
- Logical thinking capability
- Developing capability of leadership and communication capability to drive diverse of stakeholders of HQ and Regions reflecting cultural and business maturity differences.
- People development even to low experienced junior members
- High Motivation for proceeding all activities
- Experiences of communicating in Japanese language at business situation (at least N2 grade )
- Experiences to work in Headquarter to work with Region OR to work with Headquarter from Region
- Flexible capability to lead business even in VUCA situation
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.