Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
To drive local Logistics process to achieve optimal demand, supply, inventory and Logistics management performance.
The role includes:
- Cross functional collaboration with respective business units
- Mange handling of purchase order of the products
- Inventory management (PO placement, Goods Receiving, Stock reconciliation and etc)
- Manage the Process of inbound shipment with forwarders, shippers and distributor
- Efficiently aligning supply and demand driving customer excellence and smoothly purchase order placing for replenishment.
- Recommends and pursues appropriate disposition of returned, damaged/expired and off-specs inventory with marketing and sales as required.
- Handel delivery lead time and targeted arrival date. Expedite deliveries as and when required.
- Inspecting the delivered products. (Incoming check of the QTY/SN/LOT/Expire date/DOA/Damage)
- Manage warehouse activities including general operations, safety, cleanness, security and inventory control.
- Handle customs clearance/maintenance work in a timely manner, cooperating with forwarders and other necessary external vendors. Prepare all shipping documents including required customs documents.
- Prepare for regular/yearly inventory and warehouse audit.
- Handle Inventory check collaborating with respective business unit's manager.
- Report and reconcile inventory discrepancies as reported, according to the company policy.
- Manage and control receipt/documents relating to logistics activities.
- Support in extracting and analyzing system data in order to identify and recommend improvements to supply chain metrics and meeting performance standards
- Manage company assets (Demo units, Loaner units)
- University/college graduate in any field
- Min. 2 years of relevant knowledge and experience in logistics operations, transportation, import and export regulations and warehousing.
- Experience in Medical/Healthcare Company will be an advantage.
- Computer literacy and proficiency use of MS Excel, MS office, ERP and WMS (warehouse management system).
- Experience in Software Engineering will be an advantage.
- Results Driven
- Customer / Quality Focus
- Energetic with personable disposition
- Able to work independently and work well in fast paced environment.
- Proficient at MS office
- Experience with Oracle is preferred
- English skill (TOIC650 or higher)
- Effective communication and analytical skills
- Optimistic attitude and service minded
- Possesses problem solving ability