Global Internet Security Company
- Process accounts payable
- Cash management, including fund transfers and maintenance of petty cash
- Process expense reports
- Maintain fixed assets and prepaid ledgers and accounting
- Record month-end accruals and miscellaneous journals
- Correspond with FP&A for month-end close review
- Perform account reconciliations
- Local tax management including processing tax payments, recording year-end adjustments, filing statutory reports and supporting HR in coordination with tax consultants
- Manage payroll prepared by the outsourced vendor and record journals
- Assist with any additional accounting tasks as directed by Supervisor and/or Financial Analyst
- At least 1-3 years of accounting experience
- Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS). Accounting or finance preferable
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills including problem identification and analysis
- Business English. TOEIC 700 or above, preferable
Full time employee
5 Million Yen to 6 Million Yen
＊According to your annual salary of the previous job and experience
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.