Global Retail Company
- This position is responsible for Account Management, in-store Marketing and new product planning and the project management to improve customer payment experience in offline Convenience Store and to drive innovation for the offline A business.
- You will directly and indirectly leverage distributors, in-store promotion planning and execution by partnering with internal company categories, proposing new products to retailers and optimizing services by negotiating commission and other conditions as well as expanding our offline presence. The position requires strong and active monitoring and analysis of business priorities and results while consistently delivering improved customer experiences.
- You will work with global and local stakeholders internal and external to the company including: payment processing partners, distributors, retailers such as Convenience Store, the company customer support, product management, instock, finance, accounting, tax and legal teams, in addition to the company category team.
- Over 5 years experience, particularly in:
Business development, channel development
- University degree and above
- Native Japanese and strong English business language proficiencies (speaking, reading and writing)
- Root cause analysis and issue resolution skills based on logical thinking
- Strong profit and loss analysis and ownership
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- eCommerce and Payments experience
- Extensive cross-cultural working experience
- Knowledge on distribution structure of consumer goods
6 Million yen ~ 15 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.