※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
The Senior Marketing Manager reports directly to Country Manager, Japan and is responsible for the development and implementation of the overall branding for the company in Japan, and the implementation of the brand strategy, including campaigns, lead generation, promotional events, digital marketing, public relations, and ongoing internal and external marketing communications.
- Develop comprehensive, analytical and fact based plans to increase brand awareness and incoming leads as well as delivering sales and P&L targets
- Undertake appropriate geographic/product analyses. Makes recommendations and takes action in areas such as market segmentation, consumer/customer analysis, pricing analysis, distribution analysis, product evaluation, etc.
- Develop volume/demand forecasts and vets with key stakeholders in sales, finance, and international teams
- Manage country level new product launches by partnership with International Marketing Team and Headquarter Marketing Team
- Develop and execute on the overall branding and all marketing materials to ensure the look and feel of the brand are on strategy and consistent throughout all marketing programs and communications
- Create and execute a strong digital marketing plan to include website, social media, paid searches, and ecommerce
- Develop all aspects of major consumer/customer events and ensuring a good communication plan internally and externally, as well as flawless execution that drives awareness, trial and conversion
- Effectively manage the marketing and public relations agencies
- Develop programs, including customer and consumer loyalty, membership, and others as warranted
- Develop and manage marketing team in Japan, including Digital Marketing Manager and Promotion Manager
- Manage marketing budget
- At least 8 years of experience in Marketing and Product Management; experiences in a medical aesthetics or beauty product company (device, equipment and/or skin care) would be a plus
- Proven experience in building and executing brand plans
- Proven experience with successful new product launches
- Experience working in an international matrix organization
- Ability to thrive working on several projects and communicate across multiple departments
- BS in Marketing; MBA would be a plus
- Good command of English in both oral and written communication
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.