Global Software Company
We are looking for a Solutions Sales Specialist to join us in Tokyo, Japan. In this role, you will guide the adoption of our cloud-native middleware solutions by our enterprise customers across all industries through partners. You'll work closely with sales team and partners to meet demanding growth targets over the coming years. You'll need to have excellent sales, communication, and people skills as you'll be a crucial part of our sales team, interacting with both internal and external stakeholders. You'll also need to have a balance of technical expertise in our offerings and passion for open source. As a Solutions Sales Specialist, you will guide solutions selling for the business challenges of our customers. You'll contribute to the creation of big deals by technical and sales knowledge. In the evangelist part of the role, you may be asked to speak at events and technical forums to everyone from CIOs to user groups about our technologies. You'll learn continuously about new technologies and how they can be applied to solve enterprise challenges.
- 5+ years of experience in a solutions sales role
- Extensive technical sales experience in enterprise middleware and software development
- Experience building a strategy for route-to-market
- Good communication and technical skills that enable customer and partner relationship development at engineering, commercial, and executive levels
- Excellent product and technical understanding; ability to understand customer business issues and technology requirements
- Ability to produce a narrative to customers around a broad portfolio of solutions that meet business objectives
- Solutions sales mentality in a company with multiple offerings and services
- Balance of strategic, tactical, technical, and creative thinking skills
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.