Global Computer Product Manufacturer
This position is responsible for the identification, evaluation, and solution of complex software issues. Must also be able to design, develop, and maintain high-quality code for product components. Perform as an individual contributor and collaborate with peers under the direction of technical leads on assigned project teams. Requires little direct management to complete most of the development tasks.
- Evaluate and solve difficult software failures
- Improve the existing functionality
- Serve as a source of technical expertise to a project team
- Work cross-functionally integrating, testing and debugging issues with existing system-wide software
- Collaborate with team members and technical leads
- Evaluate the design and implementation of current source code
- Build tools and infrastructure to improve company's components and features
- May participate in hiring and onboarding process
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Strong knowledge in any of the following languages: C, C++, Java
- Excellent analytic / troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Knowledge and experience with network, security and web technologies such as TCP, UDP, IP, HTTP, L4-L7, DNS, SSL, tunneling, SIP, Diameter and such
- Experience in software design and development
- Experience programming in Linux networking and OS internals
- Successfully manage ambiguity in work
- Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communications
- Self-motivated, team player and ambitious
- Duties are performed in a normal office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table
- Duties require the ability to utilize a computer, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Knowledge in WEB security threats, execution techniques both on Client and Server
- REST-based web-services development
- Agile based software development methodologies like SCRUM
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.