※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
【30代〜40代前半の方におススメ！/以下必須：ビジネスレベルの英語力、FMCG industry * Sales promotion or trade marketing or shopper marketingの経験】
Promotions Manager will partner with IMX/ Digital/ Category and Execution teams to lead our national and local customer marketing promotions plans.
The person will leverage best practices and provide promotional solutions to our Bottlers and Customer Teams that drive consumer transactions and builds KO category revenues and adoption of new products.
The person will also leverage shopper, consumer insights & business strategies to build consumer promotional programs that deliver winning channel & customer propositions for our brands, differentiate KO from our competitors plus merchandising solutions to accelerate our in-market presence and consumer engaging execution.
- Develop promotional programs for categories, customers and channels that drive consumer transactions by analyzing the latest shopper & consumer trends in order to win in the market.
- Collaborate, align with IMX team and bottlers to develop a program that grows transaction and enhances execution in stores.
- Leverage the latest insights from shoppers in developing best in class customer selling stories and merchandising POP.
- Lead internal and external cross functional efforts for establishing MD tools, in-store occasion based POP and channel promotion strategy alignment process to execute by bottlers.
- Leverage new technologies to digitalize and enhance the consumer experience.
- Collaborate, partner and negotiate with outside suppliers, partners to leverage consumer attractive properties/items for promotional programs.
- Manage commercial funds.
- FMCG industry * Sales promotion or trade marketing or shopper marketingの経験
- 5+ years' experience in shopper marketing and channel
- Analysis Skills: The role will need to work with various shopper and consumer data/insights resources towards developing high impact consumer promotions solutions to execute in the market. Access shopper, customer and bottler needs to identify in-store promotions that are occasion based to capture consumer transactions.
- Communication Skills: Lead internal and external cross functional meetings, collaboration and negotiations to develop promotional programs with channels and key customers. Negotiate with suppliers for the best price offers in terms of quality and cost for Merchandising tools/POP and promotional items/experiences for the program. Develop network and maintain communication channel with cross functional team.
- Innovations Skills: The role will be responsible for leading forward-thinking, to advance the mechanics and platforms and assets we utilize for consumer promotions to bring industry leading engagement and presence in the market to our programs. Enhance in-store shopper experience through effective and industry leading in-store merchandise tools including occasion POP. The role will partner with various digital teams to develop innovative digital centric conversion solutions that influence shopper purchase decisions building rituals for our brands and customers
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.