**Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese**
[Position] Senior-level HR Business Partner
[Salary] 8 million JPY ~ 11 million JPY(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Global Fashion Related Company
* Global brand with over 50 years of history in the Japanese market specializing in women's apparel
- POC for employees and management regarding HR policies, processes, and related matters
- Provide HR solutions aligned with business strategy and global HR initiatives
- Support annual headcount planning and budgeting
- Enable the business to have access to HR expertise from various COE functions (TA, L&D, Workforce Planning, OD, C&B, TM/PM etc.)
- Provide HR support throughout the employee lifecycle from selection and onboarding onward. Support for employee relations and compliance issues etc.
- Minimum 10 years of broad generalist HR experience gained across a variety of businesses, markets, cultures.
- International HR experience (international HR projects and processes)
- Experience in using HR software solutions
- Data savvy, good with numbers
- Bachelor's level in Human Resources or Business Administration
- Technical Skills: Solid experience in business partner, employee relations, employment law, Project Management, Conflict Management, Influencing
- Language Skills: Fluent in English and Japanese language
- IT proficiency: Proficient in the use of MS Office
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Professional HR qualification would be an advantage
- Ability to anticipate, identify, diagnose and resolve employee issues affecting business performance
- Ability to work independently with tight timelines and multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to establish relationships with all levels of an organization
Purpose of the Job:
- Support business strategy from an HR perspective to influence business results through HR actions and advisory
- Responsible for all HR Inquiries for the covered business unit
- Support managers in developing employees, manage performance, and ensure high employee engagement
- Steer business results by supporting the definition & implementation of the necessary people actions & interventions to successfully execute the business strategy.
- Provide HR advisory as needed to teams and employees throughout their life cycles.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Human Resources, Training, Administrative