Fortune 500 American healthcare company
- Support financial analytics to responsible business units (BUs).
- Closely interact with stakeholders for business cases and any planning deliverables.
- He or She will have total PL responsibilities for assigned BUs.
- This position reports to FP&A manager.
- Make financial strategies and plans of the BUs and efficiently support their executions
- Closely communicate with BU stakeholders for sales and profitability analysis of products with accuracy and in timely manner (Daily/Bi-weekly/Monthly monitoring)
- OPEX control within the budget
- Comply with internal and external financial rules
- Cross-functional communications as well as collaboration with Region and Global BU
- 5+ years of experience in FP&A
- MS Office (Advanced Excel skill)
- Experience in using finance ERP systems such as SAP, Hyperion, Essbase, COGNOS, Oracle or JDE Ÿ Strong financial analysis capability
- Knowledge of US GAAP
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Advanced level of English (strong verbal and written communication skills)
- Self-motivated to review the current process and optimize. Challenges status-quo
- Experience in healthcare industry preferred (Pharma/Med Device)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.