Global Real Estate Firm
The firm is a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate.
Daily Communication with Business Lines (Business Partnering)
- Provide information regarding various requests by business lines (e.g. G/L details and contents between actual vs. plan), oversight and guidance for finance related activities
- Monitor and drive financial performance by being responsible for adding commentary and reporting the actual results
- Support and coach the business lines in generating new offerings, including business case review, commercial negotiations and pricing
- Facilitate the budgeting and forecasting process, supporting the Business to own their assumptions and enabling them to understand the impact of and drivers for centrally set assumptions Close Working Relationship with FP&A Lead and Controllership Function with "Teamwork" Spirit
- Collaboration with FP&A lead in Local Finance through close communication to make sure that relevant information is shared to manage tasks efficiently and effectively
- Some of task regarding "Business Partnering" currently conducted by Controllership function will be covered by this position as Controllership function should focus on implementation of our ERP (PeopleSoft) upgrade project.
- Facilitate the budgeting and forecasting process, supporting the Business to own their assumptions and enabling them to understand the impact of and drivers for centrally set assumptions in conjunction with the FP&A lead
- Assist Controllership to implement all applicable internal controls to ensure compliance with company policy, US and local GAAP requirements and to implement PeopleSoft (ERP system) upgrade
- Act as the stage- gate between the Business and controllership, supporting controllership to understand the Business and accurately close the books and supporting the Business to understand how their behaviours impact on Finance
You will be accountable to the firm and its regulators for decisions, advice and actions taken by you. Meticulous You have an eye for detail, particularly to interpret supplied information and understand sources and challenges where necessary.
- With at least 7 years of relevant finance / accounting experiences, preferably with extensive experience on FP&A / business partnering and some experience in the real estate industry
- Profound accounting skill and knowledge (USGAAP / IFRS / JGAAP) and US CPA preferable
- Good with excel, some exposure to financial modelling is advantageous.
- Strong in both English (TOEIC 850 or above preferable) & Japanese Languages
- Working knowledge of TM1, Hyperion/ PeopleSoft highly advantageous
- Experiences in tax return filling or year- end closing
You possess strong communication skills (both verbal and written) Good analytical skills and a strong understanding of the markets in which the company operates will be highly desirable. You will need to be very transparent in the dealings with the Business Services Team and the business as a whole, communicating honestly and sharing information and knowledge both within the region and globally.
Collaborative and People Person
One of the reason hiring this role is to establish concrete working structure for entire finance function to aim to achieve proper work & life balance through collaboration among the members. You have strong interpersonal skills to manage diverse range of service providers, client representatives and internal customers providing support and advice where needed. As in- country finance teams and shared services teams provide finance and accounting platforms to support Japan business, it is essential you have experience managing relationships across cultures, geographies and functions and can work effectively and flexibly with stakeholders at different levels.
You are able to work independently or within a team environment and with multiple priorities. You possess strong knowledge of budgeting, forecasting & planning software, processes and good practices. You demonstrate the ability to prioritise, drive difficult decisions and resolve problems or improve operations. You actively identify opportunities and drive initiatives that are commercially viable as well as business and customer focused. The ability to influence business partners and deliver impactful results is key.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
|Salary||¥10000000.00 - ¥20000000.00 per annum|
|Specialization:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Sub Specialization:||Analyst / Research, Accounting / FP&A|
Sorry, this job is no longer available