Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Global EC Company
Category Management team is looking for a self-driven and passionate Manager, Sales Operation in Tokyo, Japan with rich experience in developing strategy through insights, playing critical role as a co-pilot of Head of Category Management.
Our team strives to change the Japan consumers' groceries and daily goods purchase behavior from traditional retail / standard e-commerce to no-queue, 30min. delivery, 24x7 always available. Wait no longer and join us if you want to create greater economic opportunities and values to the communities!
Category Management Team and our goal
Our goal is to select everyone's favorite products, from groceries and everyday essentials like snacks and confectionery, to personal care, household essentials and fresh produce- all ready to deliver in just 30min.
Together with Operations team, we will deliver our own full selections of items with innovative service & technology that offers consumers a great experience with speed and quality.
As a part of the Category Management team, you will be collaborating cross functionally to meet our goal and mission.
In this role you will implement the operational capabilities of the business and support the operational elements for the market. You will coordinate contract planning, system capabilities and tools management for the team.
- Create the revision/development of relevant sales policies, customer contract SOP and administrative processes
- Coordinate and initiate customer and employee master data changes for sales including processing of data.
- Test for system implementation and system changes working closely with sales as well as various internal departments and external service providers.
- Primary Point of Contact in Sales Systems maintenance both end users + IT support, both regular troubleshooting and continuous improvement
- Manage Sales System accuracy, data loading from different partners and system enhancements
- Perform analysis on sales KPI data
The ideal candidate Interacts with different business partners (Sales, Demand, Customer Service, Finance, Legal) in order to collect insights on volume planning, target setting, sales progression during the month, system data validation. He/She has a superb business acumen with a track record of successful project delivery and overall relationships management especially internal.
- Experience in customer service, logistics or sales support
- Basic knowledge of sales systems and tools (including tableau,SAP,MS Excel)
- Solid communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle and resolve multiple queries, respond quickly, and maintain composure
Japanese - Native level
English - Business level in writing and speaking
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- 2-3 years in multinational environment (preferably FMCG, Grocery) with exposure to sales planning or demand/supply planning
- Ability to work autonomously in a highly demanding and often ambiguous environment, with strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
- Comfortable being in the fast-moving environment
- Entrepreneurial mindset and hands on attitude
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Saturday and Sunday; All National Holidays; New Years Holidays
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.