Global Asset Management Firm
Overall role :
- The designated Risk Officer is an independent officer to monitor various risk factors for front office activities with sufficient technical skills and experiences in Japan market. The Risk Officer reports to senior management.
- The following operations related to in-house and outsourced funds
- Identify investment risks, Improvement support
- Analysis of risk factors for existing and new programs, including market, credit and liquidity risk and other financial impacts
- Analysis of risk alarm using technology
- Performance monitoring, Factor analysis(Sharp ratio, Information ratio, Tracking error i.e.) for total return assessment of investment portfolio
- Counterparty risk analysis and confirm the consistency with client guideline
- Analysis of risk factors in Derivative transaction or new products(strategy)
- Provide quantitative support and business insight to senior management for different investment and risk management decisions.
- Provide independent risk opinions to the Investment Committee, Risk & Compliance Committee and Board of Directors
- Working experience on investment risk and operation planning
- Advanced computer skill
- Experience of general risk management tools such as Barra, Factset
- Quantz business experience or literacy of Computational finance (Mathematical education)
- Understanding of operation reports of outsourced funds, reading comprehension and interpretability in English enough to recognize and examine issues related to risk management items such as ISDA and contracts
- Experience in front office operations, trading, back office operations externally re-entrusted operation etc.
- Speaking, listening, writing skills in English
- Securities analyst qualification (CMA or CFA)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.