※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
As an in-region Marketing Manager for a specific geography you will be responsible for developing, implementing and expanding care protocols and education strategy to advance the standard of care and accelerate adoption in alignment with global strategy and in consultation with region and country level commercial leaders to ensure stakeholder engagement, commercial execution and maximum value creation within the geography. As part of this process you will be responsible for implementing marketing processes and planned activities including programs and new product launches as the local interface with relevant sales and customer facing team members in supported commercial execution across the CAG portfolio.
- Develops and executes regional or country marketing/channel plans for respective products/solutions in alignment with global marketing strategy
- Develops sales tools for respective/product solutions in partnership with Content & Communications
- Work closely with regional marketing lead and the Japan commercial team to implement global product/business strategies and execute the go-to-market plan (including pricing, programs, communications, pre-sales support, and activity plans) to achieve desired business outcomes
- Analyze and track customer needs/behavior, market trends, government policy and competition to provide meaningful market insights that enhance business decision making and strategic planning processes.
- Identify the need for and guide the development of customer programs, promotions and tools targeted to both independent and corporate customer groups
- Drive engagement with and utilization of marketing programs and promotions in the field through active consultation with customers and commercial teams
- Maintain a high level of communication and interaction with industry associations, KOLs, policy stakeholders and reference site customers
- Monitor and control the local marketing budget and evaluate potential campaigns and marketing investments
- Develop marketing processes to ensure high quality cross functional collaboration supports the execution and commercial strategies
- Deliver high quality sales tools to support business development and sales operations including but not limited to the development of customer stories, product & service brochures, videos, leaflets, Direct mailers and email communications.
- Other duties as required by the business
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent is essential - preferably in marketing or communications, veterinary medicine or another science related course
- MBA is a plus
- 5+ years' experience in marketing is essential
- Experience in animal health, human healthcare, pharmaceuticals, medical devices or related industries desired
- Previous positions in multinational highly matrixed organizations highly valued
- Strong experience in B2B marketing (B2C experience valued but not required)
- Strategic thinking with strong analytical skills
- Strong learning agility which can bring professional insights with business acumen
- Ability to identify viable opportunities from the in-depth market analysis
- The ability to persuade and influence others with sound arguments and rationale
- Proven ability to work in highly matrixed, cross functional and technical team based environments
- Strong business experience, solid marketing knowledge and skills
- Ability to plan, report and manage budgets with qualified accuracy and integrity
- Good command of English & Japanese in listening, speaking, reading and writing (TOEIC 800 or higher).
- Polished communication, presentation and storytelling skills
- Innovative, with strong accountability and high levels of initiative
- Proficient in MS Office - Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook.
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.