- Our client is a US-based global consumer goods company with products ranging from health & beauty to home care products. The company is very successful even during COVID-19 and long term oriented
- In Japan, the company is already in Japan for 40 years and has a nationwide network. Located in the heart of Tokyo, they are currently looking for a highly motivated bilingual project manager to join their ranks and support them with application and infrastructure projects.
- While the IT Department is very international and communication is mostly in English, this role requires liaison with the business side where you will be communicating with the stakeholders in Japanese.
- Manage 3-4 projects simultaneously (application development, infrastructure related) including business requirement gathering, project proposal material creation, project plan, scope, schedule, cost, quality, stakeholder management and reporting to stakeholders (including external vendors), risk management, issue resolution, change management, etc.
- Through the project, communicate with global, regional and business teams.
- Produce progress reports for the project you are in charge of every week or every two weeks with correct and specialized knowledge, and manage it as needed.
- Create a monthly report for executives with a proper and professional project progress report.
- Create and manage materials required for project management
- Project plan, WBS, project approval, RACI, meeting minutes, risk / issue / change management,
- Regular progress report from the start to the end of the project
- Learn and use company's business model, terminology, system architecture and related projects
- Fluent Japanese and Business English skills
- To be able to share our knowledge and lessons learned with the team through study sessions and reflections.
- Knowledge of Agile project management.
- Knowing how to use Jira / Confluence
Monday to Friday
5 Million yen~ 7 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.