Global Energy Company
- Manage and coordinate all logistics activities in projects, in order to contribute to safety deliver on schedule within budget.
- Develop, calculate and implement of logistic concepts for sales and project execution.
- Support Sales to deliver timely Project Budgets including negotiating with third parties as required.
- Support Purchasing in the tender and selection of logistics suppliers.
- Plan and execute project logistical solutions on designated projects (primarily high focus/complex projects).
- Transportation cost monitoring and forecasting.
- Organization and execution of route surveys and site inspection with/without subcontractors.
- Order handling and creation of requisitions, transport permits and shipping plans.
- Compute Packing lists, delivery notes and Pro-forma/Good Accompanying Invoices.
- Import and export documents and related control documents (Compliance).
- Technical support of Purchasing during contract tender and negotiation.
- Observing activities and contributing to zero harm and zero defect culture.
- Support in claim management. Handling according to relevant processes.
- Return of transport equipment and other return goods from site.
- Timely delivery of accurate Project Quotations to the satisfaction of stakeholders.
- Development and continuous improvement of logistics concepts in the region.
- Coordination and liaison with internal departments including Sales, Corporate Logistics, Purchasing and Project Management.
- Minimum 5 years experience in logistics or project management
- Knowledge in logistics and project management methods and techniques, commercial management, export control and supply management including the bidding against Forwarders
- Excellent IT skills including MS Office/Sharepoint
- Experience in wind industry is desirable
- Excellent communication skills in English is essential, both verbally and written.
- Experience in project scheduling using MS Project/Primavera an advantage.
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
Strong knowledge in customs clearance
- Who is willing to deal with tolerance in an unorganized environment and to institutionalize those that are not
7 Million 〜 10 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.