Global Industrial Machine Company
We are looking for a deadline-driven Production Planner motivated by the challenge of continuously improving sales forecasts and hitting organizational targets. You'll play an integral role in developing department goals and controls in a fast-paced manufacturing environment devoted to turning out high-value products
We'll look to you to coordinate and expedite the flow of work and materials within or between departments according to daily and weekly production schedules. And because we value our people and their ideas, this role offers the opportunity to broaden your capabilities and grow technically while contributing to innovating solutions that can genuinely affect changes.
- Manages whole production process to ensure on-time delivery with consideration of production schedule and volumes, properly process purchasing orders based on IPS plan.
- Create and maintain production, work, and shipment schedules and prioritize job orders for production optimization.
- Follow-up as required with all teams to expedite flow of materials and documents to meet production schedule and customer expectation.
- Complete status reports and data analysis to review and evaluate production progress, work in process, and raw material inventory and finished goods demand.
- Manages supply volume allocation for plant based on demand forecast plan
- Develop, Design, and implement strategic planning process and long-range objectives as well as evaluate for continuous adjustments.
- Supervising, directing, and coordinating the activities of the Production Planning Team and other subordinates to accomplish desired cooperation and team goals.
- Develop and achieve departmental/company goals and controls. Make suggestions for improvement in areas of cost reduction, processes, quality and productivity.
- Analyzes inventory and supply balance that optimize production cost.
- Minimum 8+ years in Production Planning
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, including good customer service/phone skills and flexibility for handling a wide range of activities.
- Proactive and good listener
- Strong leadership
- ERP systems with a preference for SAP experience
- Computer literate > advanced knowledge of productivity software (i.e. MS Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Business-level English skills (TOEIC 800 or above)
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience of Business/Business Administration/Management/Engineering/Supply Chain
- Work experience at Multi-lingual organization
- Work experience at Electrical industry
- Excellent Project management capabilities
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.