Global Automotive Manufacturer
- Provide competitive analysis regarding positioning, pricing, technologies, USPs, offer structure and performance of key competitors
- Support development of Business Plan process by providing analytical support to product managers regarding segment forecasts, market share development, lifecycle actions, and option planning.
- Support development of business cases for product derivatives, limited edition models, and vehicle options.
- Support PR and Marketing teams in reviewing communications materials for accuracy of product attributes
- Track company sales by model/color/option and identify opportunities for improvement
- Represent the Company and product at external events. Engage with retailers and customers to understand opportunities for product enhancement.
- Co-ordinate aspects of Product Department
- Coordinate Product Planning launch activities related to delivering product to market - and Product Bulletins.
- Automotive Experience
- Knowledge of product planning processes in the Automotive Industry
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, especially Power Point and Excel
- Strong analytical skill set, ideally with experience in pricing strategy
- Strong interpersonal skills
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Bachelor's Degree - Marketing/Finance
- 3- 5 Years Experience
- Experience of analysing key marketing data to provide recommendations based on a sound business case
- Understanding and implantation of a brand strategy
5.5Millon yen ~ 7 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.