Global Pharmaceutical Company
Senior Specialist of Japan Indirect Procurement is responsible for the global or regional sourcing strategies, across the indirect categories of spend, at all global site. The categories of activity include but are not limited to Meeting, Travel, Card, Call Center, Contract Sales Outsourcing, Telecom, others.
The person will develop and maintain strong relationships with business stakeholders and external suppliers.
The person oversees implementation of category plan to ensure the underpinning process improvement and procurement activities deliver the expected business value in accordance with the strategic plans.
Primary activities include but are not limited to:
- Leadership - As a key senior specialist of Japan Indirect categories of spend, responsible to develop and then implement sourcing strategy and ensure alignment, compliance and delivery of required business performance.
- Procurement Leadership - With guidance of direct manager, provide the leadership, strategy and policy for the category building a high performance engagement model with the business and regions.
- Process - Realize sourcing management, supplier value management, risk management, as core sustainable processes and enablers of delivery.
- Performance - Deliver ongoing savings as required, as well as meeting the stakeholder business requirements.
- Relationships - Build outstanding relationships with stakeholders , external suppliers, Procurement colleagues out of Japan.
- Change Management - Adopt high quality change practices with customers and stakeholders, building and implementing an organization which is sustainable.
- Supplier Value Management - Implement Supplier Value Management with the key suppliers in this category to foster innovation, manage supplier performance, establish a Governance Model, and ensure continuous improvement.
- Over 5 years or more of Procurement experiences in large size company
- Experiences to work for a multinational company or work in diversified environment
- Able to work internal customers to realize their needs with most optimized cost.
- Able to represent Japan position strongly in English to Regional Procurement peers
- Strong communication skills both in Japanese and English
- Ability to think and express logically
- TOEIC 800 or above
- Bachelor's degree
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.