Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Global Pharmaceutical Company
- Monitor risks associated with account receivables
- Work closely with business to optimally manage the balance between risks and business opportunities
- Ensure payables are accurately processed in a timely manner
- Understand the sensitivity of transactions around healthcare providers and process them appropriately
- Provide guidance or training to the organization around expenses when necessary
- Forecast cash requirement and initiate communication with Corporate/GBS/Bank for funding
- Ensure payments and receipts are performed compliantly on time
- Process management
- Monitor compliance on financial transactions and take corrective actions when issues come up
- Continuously fine tune processes to minimize potential risks
- Work as the process lead of finance related systems
- Monitor the systems used for financial transactions to perform appropriately and initiate corrective measures with IT when necessary
- Team management
- Coach and develop team members
- Optimally plan and manage resources necessary to run the financial operations including agency and outsource services
- Deep understanding of system and process of financial transaction areas
- Experience in administration of financial related systems (e.g. SAP FI-CO, CONCUR, purchasing system, banking)
- Knowledge in pharma industry practices
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.