Note: Fluent ~ Native level Japanese, 7-10 years work-related experience in marketing or communication related roles in the Tech/IT/EC/Start up companies required.
Global food delivery company
- Ownership of communication strategy and campaigns, which are able to support growth and Top of Mind in Japan.
- Work cross functionally with other vertical departments - Sales/Business Development, New verticals and Account Management.
- Craft communication strategy for high ROI driven marketing campaigns with focus on increase of ToM and constant growth of the customer base
- Develop short and long-term customer-centric marketing strategies to acquire & retain consumers nationwide
- Define strategies and oversee campaign implementation end-to-end from ideation to execution
- Gain insights for continuous campaign improvement from data and apply for every campaign developed
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate market potential, trends, brand awareness and competitive landscape development
- Develop and oversee PR and influencers communication strategy
- 7-10 years work-related experience in marketing or communication related roles for e-commerce and/or creative agency
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Japanese
- Experienced in managing lifestyle and corporate media
- A keen understanding of media and the news cycle with proven success achieving coverage
- A good understanding of the main digital platforms
- Strong organizational skills, results-driven and detail-oriented with the ability to multitask
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Experience working with or at technology, internet, digital or e-commerce brands
- Juggles deadlines, advertising agencies, media and internal stakeholders with ease
- Creative yet numbers-driven approach to creating content, setting up processes and analyzing data at hand
- Successful completion of your studies in the field of communication or social sciences or journalism
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.