Global Analytics Company
We're currently looking for Manager, Order Management and Billing
The Order to Cash (OTC) organization will include Order Management and Billing, Collections, Reporting, and Cash Applications. Each group collaborates across the business units to provide transparency on our process performance, remediate to meet customer expectations and ensure the timely collection of cash due from our customers.
This role supports the development and expertise of the Order Management department within Order to Cash (OTC) Operations that builds upon the existing framework and be a key Manager to OTC team efforts to improve order processing and billing, procedures and quality control.
The right person for this job has a team player approach, the ability to work across departments with disparate needs and excels at problem-solving through critical analysis and is challenged by process review and continuous improvement.
Reporting to the Head of Order Management, you will be responsible for the following:
- You will supervise local staff in development of proper quality control procedures and processes to ensure proper order processing and billing to our customers
- You will cultivate and sustain strong working relationships with pivotal business partners (e.g. Sales, Sales Operations, Finance, Legal, Customer Support, etc.) to help facilitate the review and approval process.
- You will accurately process Orders using the company's internal CRM system and manage billing functions via internal billing system.
- You will build and review a variety of Orders with differing levels of complexity for accuracy, while ensuring all required approvals are obtained and clearly documented as well as being fully compliant with our internal policies.
- You will deliver ongoing education and training to ensure the team's understanding of and compliance with non-standard deal processes.
- You will identify potential training issues and harmonize with Sales Operations to develop & communicate said issues to all necessary business functions.
- You will safeguard and manage data quality in SFDC for all Quotes/Orders managed by the team.
- Coordinating aspects of the billing process (e.g., gathering contract billing requirements, creation and posting of invoices, etc.) to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of all invoices per the established our guidelines
- Identify and implement process improvement opportunities
- Assist with related special projects and other duties as needed
- 5+ years of experience (in a high-tech environment, in a Finance/Operations/Customer Support/Sales Support role)
- People Management experience
- Fluent in Japanese and English
- Demonstrated capability to build strong working relationships with internal business units.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Ability to work without supervision in a fast-paced high-tech environment.
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com and MS Excel is highly recommended.
- Strong communication, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor Degree in Business or a similar discipline preferred.
- Experience with Financial and CRM's systems preferred.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.