Global Automotive Company
- Analyse dealer sales performance, track record, compatibility with medium- to long-term network plans
- Implement the activities for M&As with dealers. Select successor dealer candidates according to the investor selection policy. Mediate transaction conditions of relevant dealers
- Implement project management at the stage of M&A implementation
- Increase opportunities for communication with dealers and opportunities for frank and fair explanations.
- Acquire information regarding dealer expansion of other brands in a timely manner
- Collect information from related offices and vendors and implements exchanges of information
- Encourage dealers to establish new facilities and implement renovations. Plans investment, agrees timelines, make sure that facilities are up to date
- Verify dealer facility conditions, size, profitability, etc. Provide opinion to layout plans
- Give opinion about business plans together with dealers
- Plan support measures & capital investment support measures for dealers
- Identify support schemes for staff recruitment at dealers and correspond with Training Academy
- Implement in-house coordination and confirmation of changes in the content of contracts
- knowledge and experience in General Management
- Knowledge and experience in automobile industry (preferable)
- Understanding of design drawings
- Project management
- Strong communication skills
- Founded relationship building skills
- knowledge and experience in planning. Ideally of retail network
- experience in analysing and formulating suggestions
- PC skill(Advanced level of Word, Excel and Power Point)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.