※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
The Medical Affairs Manager implements predefined global/US strategies and tactics in support of assigned compounds/indications in compliance with standards and policies and with active oversights and collaboration of manager.
■Develop Medical Affairs strategic plan(s) for assigned compounds
■Ensures timely and quality MA deliverables (e.g. medical education, advisory boards, internal education) as assigned and in alignment with US/Global medical plan
■Establish and maintain professional and credible relationships with external experts and academic centers; this will involve participating in scientific congresses, coordinating advisory boards, round-table meetings, discussion forums, etc.
■Deliver scientific presentations and medical education programs to healthcare professionals individually or in groups (meetings, clinical sessions, etc.), where requested. Develop and update medical education materials.
■Communicate to US/Global Medical Affairs and other functions on the implication of the study findings in a clear and effective manner
■Medical Research Activities:
- Design and implement Medical research projects within defined standards and budgets (e.g. Phase IV, post marketing clinical activities such as registry/database projects, epidemiological surveys, and PMOS studies).
- Provide the required oversight to manage review for the approval and IIS progress.
- Support the affiliate Clinical Research Department in the management of clinical studies, as appropriate (e.g. review new clinical study protocols, identifying potential investigators / sites, conducting feasibility surveys).
■Responsible for appropriate utilization of allocated project budgets
■Review and preparation of promotional material. Ensure the medical/scientific content is correct and fully compliant with company's internal policies and guidelines.
■Ensure compliance with all applicable national laws and regulations, guidelines, codes of conduct, company's policies and procedures and accepted standards of best practice.
■Build and execute team member's growth plan.
- Knowledge of medical science and regulations
- English communication skill
- Experience of job in pharmaceutical company over 3 years
- Experience of people management over 2 years
- Ph.D. is required. M.D. is preferred.
- Firmly grounded in the scientific fundamentals of experimental protocol development and methodology, data interpretation and scientific communication.
- Capable of implementing Medical Affairs tactics with oversight.
- Proven track record of strategic thinking, operational excellence and good communication skills.
- Experience of clinical practice and basic research is desirable
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.