Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Global EC Company
- Analyzing and monitoring Cross Border logistics performance
- Execute key decisions with direct impact on costing, allocation strategy, operational excellence, and strategic partners
- Managing new projects and new channels release
- Evaluate logistics projects for cost optimization, competitive service, and continuous improvement initiatives
- Drive end-to-end integration of new 3PLs, negotiate competitive rate, better delivery SLA to reduce overall platform shipping cost
- Liaising with various departments and regional offices for coordination
- Managing and negotiating with vendors about projects and processes as well as managing vendors' performances
- Planning and executing process optimization for the team, by analyzing operational efficiency
- Conducting pricing and cost analysis
- Engage all related stakeholders to balance shortfalls in 3PL invoice checks, continuous improvement on SOPs within Logistics to manage claims (damages, losses, and SLA breaches)
- A recognized degree and strong academic record, relevant academic background preferred
- 5+ years of related working experience
- Must have experience with crossborder e-commerce logistics operation experience, together with Japan's local and outbound logistics
- Excellent in both written and verbal communication.
- Strong logical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Good team player, positive attitude and eager to learn.
- Has passion in the eCommerce industry.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel; knowledge in SQL is advantageous
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.