**Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent in Japanese and English (Reading, Writing, Speaking) (TOEIC 800 or JLPT1 level)**
Global Medical Device firm
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Align and execute 0-5 years product strategy for their site(s).
- Responsible for ensuring that Plant Product Roadmap aligned with Business strategic roadmap for the segment, Understand the business's needs and priorities for the product
Business Relationship Management:
- Possesses in depth knowledge about the business areas supported including their strategies, competitive environment, functional processes, and organizational dynamics.
- Drives Site strategy and addresses customer feedback
- Single Point of Contact for the Factory Site Business Leadership and Site business and technology stakeholders
- Accountable for Product features roadmap / deployments
- Partners with Site LT on Prioritization of the investments
- Responsible for the aCAR process; Develops Business case in partnership with business functions.
- Owns Delivery of technology capabilities for the plant. Drives Speed to Value and Agile adoption.
- Owns all financial aspects of the portfolio management.
- Accountable for TCO for Product & Services
- Training - Ensure that they have development plans including continues learning/training objectives.
- Focus on innovation mindset and drive Digital Maturity.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience and demonstrated leadership in Technology
- Minimum of 2+ years of working experience in the manufacturing industry or clients
- End-to-end factory to supply chain and emerging information technology knowledge
- Understanding of business drivers/processes and the ability to relate priorities to associated technology investments is required
- Experience in helping to drive adoption to improve business value through information technology
- Ability to manage high level of complexity, as well as the ability to successfully manage multiple critical issues simultaneously and experience in working with multiple competing stakeholders and priorities
- Ability to influence, negotiate and communicate with both external customers and internal stakeholders and across complex matrix organizations
- Understanding of the business impact of different solutions and ability to assess impact and communicate the tradeoffs between business needs, technology requirements, timelines, costs and risks is required
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Experience working across multiple levels of an organization, knowledge of trends
- Good understanding of product development lifecycle, knowledge of healthcare, compliance, business theory, management, budgeting and business office operations are all highly preferred.
- Experience in lean, six sigma, and business process mapping
- Knowledge of regulated industry such as pharmaceutical, medical devices, cosmetics, chemical, food/beverage
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, interpersonal skills, strong negotiating skills, and the ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment with exceptional service orientation are all requirements for this position
8 Million yen ~ 11 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Tokyo or Fukushima
(* If Working in Tokyo, during busy time you will need to travel to Fukushima 2, 3 times a week.)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.