Global Engineering Company
Our company is a global engineering group focused on the precise control and movement of fluids in critical applications. We work with leading international companies in over 50 countries to deliver innovative engineering solutions to address global trends such as clean energy, energy efficiency, healthcare and increasing automation.
The Group serves large global markets including iron and steel, oil and gas, petrochemical, industrial automation and life science industries. The Company's heritage spans over 100 years during which time it has established a strong international reputation for excellence and innovation.
The company is a local and international success story which continues to demonstrate healthy financial performance. Following a recent strategic review, the business plans to double operating profits in the next five years through a combination of top line growth, improved operating efficiencies and M & A. The company currently operates across three globally recognized Divisions: Critical Engineering, Precision Engineering and Hydronic Engineering.
The Division specializes in the design and manufacture of flow control products. Our mission is to create competitive advantage for our customers by employing our knowledge of control technologies, in areas such as Fossil Power, Nuclear Power, Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, and Iron & Steel industries. The company also provides support service in over 39 countries and aftermarket requirements, ranging from engineering diagnosis services to replacement parts and equipment. The Division has manufacturing facilities in 12 countries.
- Provides daily IT technical support through analysis and problem solving to facilitate installation, implementation, maintenance, education, and documentation of a variety of computer, software, printer request for Kobe office and 3 remote sales office in Japan
- Works with global & APAC IT team to deliver and maintain company standard IT infrastructure service such as AD, VPN, VoIP, and Network device. Works with global IT application team to support company standard application & OA system.
- Liaise with service providers and external IT vender on IT related matters such as equipment servicing and quotations visuals and other information graphics.
- Collect and analyze the business requirements, make project or task plan to delivery and data reporting or IT tools for improve work efficiency.
- Perform other related duties assigned by Japan management team.
<Education& work experience>
- College's degree or above in Information Technology or Computer Science
- 3+ years' experience in relevant IT positions which IT helpdesk experience
<Required IT Skills>
- Understanding IT helpdesk support experience in multinational corporations.
- Basic knowledge of LAN/WAN (Cisco switch, Router)
- Good knowledge of IT helpdesk OS troubleshooting
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft server 2014, AD and Office 365
- Basic knowledge of IT infrastructure with VMware
- Have the experience or knowledge of ERP and CRM as a plus.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong problem solving and customer service skills
- Motivation and a good team player
- Able to work across the orgnisation.
- Ownership and accountability.
- Credible with peers.
- Strong ability to innovate.
- Deliver on promises.
Open-minded and strong communication skills at all levels within the organization
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.