Global Hospitality company
As a iOS Engineer, you will be responsible for leading the development and launch of product features. You will have significant influence on our overall strategy by helping define these product features, drive the system architecture, and spearhead the best practices that enable a quality product.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field.
- 3+ years industry experience.
- Experience with Objective-C, iOS Frameworks and design patterns.
- Experience building mobile applications on iOS.
- Demonstrated experience and passion for delivering exceptional UX.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities in an engineering environment in driving operational excellence and best practices.
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Experience building frameworks for creating applications on various platforms.
- Development experience defining, developing and maintaining REST based interfaces.
- You have some experience developing for other mobile platforms (Android, Windows Phone, etc.).
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills.
6 Million yen ~10 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.