※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
Global Food Delivery Service Company
- A vibrant and international team with multi-cultural and diverse backgrounds
- Solving challenges with inspiring colleagues in an all hands-on deck environment
- Competitive package, incentives, allowances, food perks, insurance, pension and more
We are currently looking for a Head of Expansion to lead out business growth across all our Japan cities and territories, working on launch milestones and successful delivery and handover of operations to city teams.
- City expansion and management with overall P/L responsibility of all cities in Japan
- Manage an executional team of 3-4 employees to cover (recruitment, logistics and commercial)
- Supervise performance of cluster and city managers during and after city launches
- Prepare OKRs and business plan
- Identify improvement areas and gaps along with providing actionable suggestions / measures
- Project Management of new business verticals
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in business, economics, or related field. Masters degree is preferred.
- 4-5 years' experience in business consultancy or business development
- Analytical mindset for decision making
- High level of independence, self confidence and responsibility
- Experience working in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Able to work cohesively, detail-oriented, organized with the ability to multi-task
- Bilingual candidates with native level Japanese and business level English would be preferred
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.