**Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese**
Global IT Service Company
Career level HRBP role. Coach and guide managers and business leaders on People related topics. Guide and advise employees. Applies generalist knowledge in all areas, including talent, engagement, compensation, mobility, performance management. Working in partnership with COEs and Business Partners to drive TPO initiatives
- Managing the process of disputes, grievances, substandard performance, PIPs, compliance issues and disciplinary action. Coaching and supporting managers and employees through these various processes
- Monitoring and proactively engaging with leaders, training and coaching to prevent ER issues.
- Coach managers on how to review, assess and manage local talent
- Implementing the TPO initiative by using tools and systems, for example Workday, talent profiles, 9box grid.
- Coaching managers upfront to ensure there is a full understanding of engagement
- Using Glint to look at engagement results, drilling down and completing a root cause analysis
- Coach managers on CBI techniques and the TA process when required
- Partner with managers to determine the needs of the business and the requirements of the role
- Supporting global initiative of Performance365
- Coaching managers on goal setting, quarterly connects, year-end review and salary discussions.
- 3-5 years of HR experience in a global company
- Experience as an HR Generalist or Business Partner (preferred) or specialization in one or more HR function
- Advanced English + Native-level JPN
- University Degree or Equivalent
- Strong Presentation Skills
- Flexible Growth Mindset
- Comfortable working in a fast-moving environment with overseas colleagues and stakeholders
7 Million yen ~ 10 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date