**Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese**
Global Financial Service Company
Responsible for development and implementation of HR strategies to support the company business, and providing HRBP support to employees.
- Managing the annual HR processes including Compensation Programs, Promotions, Performance Management and Talent Reviews.
- Coach managers on employee relations issues, compensation decisions, staffing and organizational design.
- Consult employees on questions, concerns, assist with career development, career progression as well as problem resolution
- Cooperate with HR colleagues globally as well as Finance functions on Global Mobility, Tax, Payroll, Benefits for day-to-day issues or project work.
- Contribute to the development of diversity initiatives and provide HR support
- More than 7 years of HRBP experience working in a global organization
- Strong proficiency in English and Japanese
- Knowledge and practice of employment and labor law to effectively manage and solve issues
- Bachelor's degree required
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Master's degree
- HR related work in Financial Services or Professional services industries
- Excellent verbal and written communications including presentation and facilitation skills
- High degree of integrity and confidentiality, deal effectively with uncertainty and ambiguity
- Able to collaborate across global virtual teams and yet operate independently
10Million yen ~ 12 Million yen
Saturday, Sunday, Holidays
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.