Global Technology Company
- Management of all transactional services' vendor relationships.
- Voice service & e-mail support covering all operational, transactional HR issues.
- HR policy support and interpretation to employees and line managers.
- HR processes & tools support.
- Answer line manager & employees' questions regarding labor law and collective agreements.
- Policy and process training.
- Implementation of global and local rollouts for relevant expertise area.
- Driving & leading HR connection East Asia region project assigned.
- 3 - 5 years of working experiences related to Human Resources.
- Bachelor Degree
- Ability to speak and write Japanese & English fluently.
- Familiarized with the Local legislation in Japan.
- Operational Efficiency
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- HR Functional Excellence
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Project management experience preferred
- Has knowledge in using HR System (as an added advantage)
- Fast learner, Self-motivated, independent and ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Good team player
- Good Customer Service Orientation
7 Million yen ~ 8 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.