Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Global Healthcare Company
Responsible for managing general accounting tasks and projects related to accounting with leading the group of general accounting & Internal control
- Make action plans of the General Accounting group on a single year as well as mid and long-term basis and implement the plans.
- Streamline the General Accounting organization and improve its functionally.
- Develop the group members.
- Conduct the monthly and annual closings accurately and improve the accuracy and efficiency of the work.
- Establish the bookkeeping method and ensure its maintenance with the accounting data.
- Handle accounting of inventory assets and set and control standard costs based on the standard cost system.
- Handle fix asset and asset management based on the accounting standard.
- Calculate tax accurately, file and pay the tax, and make the report to internal stakeholders.
- Execute SOX audit process and Center & lead Company-wide internal control activities.
- Keep positive relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
- Knowledge of US and Japan GAAP, and 10+ year experience to practice it.
- Knowledge of book closing and corporate tax, and 5* year experience to practice it.
- Experience in preparing documents of transfer price taxation (preferable)
- Experience in managing and developing people
- Communication skill to establish smooth relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Business level English
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
9am to 5:30pm
(work at home system, Flex Time)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.