Global Print Fashion Company
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for sales reps, sales regions, projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implements Japan sales programs by developing sales plans for each channel.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Manages entire office and actively involved with all departments
- Maintain sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Manage sales staff's results by coaching and mentoring employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Fluency in English and Japanese is required
- Prefer candidates already living in Japan
- Must have experience in at least two areas of: sales, finance, operations, supply chain, staff management or P&L responsibility
- Sales background with MNC is required
- Must have Japan sales experience
- Must have experience managing an office
- Strong negotiation skills
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
Wholesale apparel or footwear industry experience (not branding or marketing) in printwear, blank apparel, screen print shop, inks, dyes or related industries.
10~15 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.