Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
Global Semiconductor Manufacturer
We are looking for an experienced Financial Planning /Cost Accounting person to join our Factory Finance team in Ibaraki site.
We have two semiconductor manufacturing sites and the role of both Financial Planning and Cost Accounting are to ensure financial and accounting health of the Factory activities including supporting global management with information and analysis to make better business decisions, and support the data needs of management.
- Leading Factory financial planning activities; including monthly, quarterly, and annual financial forecasts.
- Leading Factory cost accounting activities; including monthly and quarterly close, inventory, capital, and full compliance with Policies & Procedures, and GAAP.
- Driving financial and ensure accuracy and integrity of the financial results for the Factory activities.
- Support management for operational performance reviews, finance actuals reviews, cost reduction activities.
- Understanding and explaining relationship between operational performance, financial results and compliance.
- Showing continuous process improvement and automation.
- Participating and engaging with cross-functional and cross-regional teams
- Supporting a variety of priorities, teams and initiatives.
- Bachelor' s degree Finance, Accounting or related Business degree
- TOEIC Score: 730+
- English communication skills (E-mail, Listening & Speaking)
- +3 years' experience finance or accounting
- Systems knowledge/skills including: Excel, Power Point, etc
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
- Strong analytical skills, critical and creative thinking, problem-solving abilities,detail orientates
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Factory Finance/Accounting experience
- Experience using SAP (ERP)
- Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.