Luxury Automobile Brand
The purpose of this role is to ensure that appropriate financial products are available in market to drive sales volumes, serve customers and ensure that ROI is maintained at the highest levels.
- Performance Management
- Manage the FS finance penetration budget setting process with FS Partners;
- Drive FSP sales performance through regular reviews with the FSP Managers;
- Evidence high performance and progress through regular reporting to Global FS;
- Analysis of key metrics to identify risks & opportunities - analysis to include:
- Market performance versus budgeted objective;
- Penetration levels by product and by model;
- Finance product mix;
- Competitive position (benchmarking) across vehicle range;
- Lost business reporting, using lien data from vehicle registrations;
- Customer and Satisfaction Indices;
- Finance renewals and customer loyalty.
- FS Partner Management
- Conduct regular meetings with FS partners to review market performance, identify risks and opportunities and agree action plans;
- Develop FS Business Plan for the market, to deliver FS penetration objectives;
- Review competitive position of partner-supplied products in the market, developing proactive and remedial action plans as necessary;
- Leverage FS partner expertise to support development of quarterly & tactical marketing programmes to ensure the achievement of our objectives.
- Customer Loyalty
- Ensure local implementation of global customer loyalty strategy, working closely with our Sales, CRM and IT teams, as well as FS partner teams.
- Develop and implement a local end-of-contract process that gives an exceptional customer experience and drives high levels of customer loyalty;
- Work with our CRM team to ensure that FS messages are included at all appropriate touch points in the customer life cycle.
- 英語力ビジネスレベル （本社ファイナンス担当者とのカンファランスコールがあります）
- Key Criteria For Role (Essentia)
- A strong understanding of the Automotive Financial Services industry
- A detailed knowledge of retail and wholesale dealer and customer Financial Services products and services
- Entrepreneurial spirit, self-motivated with strong customer focus
- Very organised and able to prioritise a diverse workload and able to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to influence high-level decision makers, both within the company and within external partner organisations including banks and large financial institutions
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment with a reputation for meeting deadlines and delivering a consistently high standard of work
- Excellent analytical and strategic skills, able to present complex issues in a brief and straight forward manner
- Sound commercial judgement and confidence to contribute effectively when operating at the highest level within the company
- Highly competent with MS packages including Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Committed to growing our Brands through the development of the Financial Services business
- Key Criteria For Role (Desired)
- Experience of developing and managing Full-Service Leasing (FSL) and Operating Lease products, preferably for premium brands, in a competitive environment
- An excellent understanding of FIM (Finance & Insurance Management) Dealer Development Programmes
- Understanding of wholesale forecasting/volume planning process
- Dealer Risk Management analysis and process
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.