Global Advertising Company
- Provides leadership and supervision to Finance team, Facilities and IT Manager. Mentors and trains employees, allocates work.
- Establishes and maintains the office and the company's accounting practices, principles and procedures in compliance with Japanese financial and tax laws.
- Directs, reviews, and/or performs accounting department functions including internal financial reporting, general ledger accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, cost accounting, local and country tax compliance, payroll and inventory accounting.
- Partners with the Global Director - HR to develop, implement, communicate and administer human resources policies and plans in the areas of employee relations, performance management, employee development, legal compliance
- Responsible for the overall effective administration of the office.
- Manages monthly forecast process using information to assess the health of the office, bringing issues to management's attention.
- 10 years experience in Financial management role, preferably in an international advertising agency.
- 5 years experience managing employees
- University degree
- Basic legal (contract terms, labor law, individual and corporate tax, commercial etc.) related knowledge.
- Knowledge of Payroll and social insurance related (calculation, international treaty and etc)
- Exceptional communication skills in Japanese and English.
- Ability to work with and maintain sensitive, confidential information.
- Creative thinking and openness to new challenges and ideas
- Self motivated and ability to work independently as well as in a high performance team environment
- High level of problem solving abilities
- Exceptional initiative and follow through skills.
15 Million yen ~ 20 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.