※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
We are seeking candidates in Japan to help establish our Transportation's last mile delivery as the preferred provider in this specific space in order to build our network of Delivery Partners to drive product utilization and service optimization within the our Transportation world. Internally, this leader will work directly with the last-mile Delivery Stations and with functions that cut across the organization, including technology, transportation, operations and customer service, to drive a great customer experience for our program.
- Act as the primary liaison between our Delivery Stations and our Flex business Leadership team.
- Ownership of the on road metrics of our Delivery Partners in your region, including safety, quality and performance. Continuously look for improvements to standardize and drive at scale in all Delivery Stations
- Lead and coordinate large, complicated projects with multiple stakeholders including Product, Technology, Marketing, Shipping & Delivery Services, Legal, PR and Operations
- Launch new last mile products and features in collaboration with the Program, Product and Tech teams and Transportation
- The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a proven, successful background in a program management or operational role within a highly operational and technology focused environment.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Business fluent in Japanese
- Business experience in an English environment required
- +5 years background and prior experience in a program management or operational role within a parcels, logistics, last mile delivery, gig economy, or supply chain environment, with a strong bias to towards technology
- +5 years relevant work experience in a role requiring application of analytic skills to integrate data into operational planning.
- +5 years' experience in an operational management / product / program or business development role
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Preferred bachelors in Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Business Analytics, Information Systems or related field.
- Master's degree/MBA in business, operations, logistics, supply chain, or related field
- Strong and effective communication skills in both Japanese and English
- Solid working knowledge of Lean techniques, such as Kaizen and/or Six Sigma methodologies
- Strong Excel and data analysis skills are required, along with demonstrated problem solving and analytical capabilities
- Track record of being highly organized, with ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little or no guidance
- Demonstrated ability to manage detail, establish root cause, as well as being able to extract and manipulate data
- Experience managing, negotiating, and communicating with internal business partners
- Excellent technical comprehension, and both verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized, ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little to no guidance and tight deadlines
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.