※Applicants must be located in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
Global Software Company
The Japan Field Marketing Specialist will develop, manage marketing plans and programs for the company regional sales teams. This position works closely with key program stakeholders including APAC Automotive, Japan Enterprise and Strategic Sales and regional technical/support engineering teams. The primary objective of the role is Industry focused demand generation and Account Based Marketing programs through successful digital and physical campaign/activity execution and understanding of key industry trends, strategic market opportunities and sales priorities.
- Develop marketing strategy and programs for the regional focused industry market Automotive to grow sales pipeline.
- Work with sales and technical teams to identify, prioritize accounts and execute Account Based Marketing (ABM) activities for account growth.
- Explore different strategies and execution plans for maximizing the impact of ABM.
- Use digital to drive value proposition for accounts thus helping build awareness, perception, interest and loyalty
- Success metrics building and monitoring for ensuring successful ABM execution
- Monitor lead flow within the accounts to ensure the appropriate sales channels are receiving and following up on leads by creating local reports and dashboards in Salesforce.com.
- Plan and manage program budget, measures ROI of ABM marketing tactics through metrics analysis and reporting
- Deployment of activities such as account specifics seminars, webinars, developing landing pages to maximize success metrics
- 10-12 years of experience in B2B marketing of software, Hi-tech products or B2B offerings.
- Proven ability to work in a cross-functional team including sales and Pre-sales engineering teams
- Strong analytical orientation, attention to details, ability to work in a cross-functional team,
- Strong customer focus, business acumen is essential.
- Ability to understand company's technical offering and to develop strategies to realize opportunities through the offering.
- Have experience of Salesforce, cloud marketing tool or a similar tool.
- Strong project and vendor management skills with demonstrated ability to deliver on-time and on-budget
- Solid written, verbal, interpersonal and presentation communication skills
- Business level written and verbal in English (TOEIC 800 or above preferable)
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Engineering background in control system/ mechanical / electronics / computer science / industrial engineering is an advantage
- Digital marketing experience such as social media marketing, SEO, webpage development, digital content development
- Experience in Account based marketing or account management at B2B software vendors
- CRM and Marketing Automation systems to successfully run campaigns
- Excellent communication, leadership, problem-solving and negotiations skills.
- Analytical skill to understand marketing and sales data and business data.
[Culture and Values]
Culture and values are incredibly important to our company. They inform us of who we are, of how we act. Values aren't posters hanging on a wall or about trite or glib slogans. They aren't about rules and regulations. They can't just be handed down the organization. They are shared beliefs - guideposts that we all follow when we're facing a challenge or a decision. Our values tell us how we live our lives; how we approach our jobs. Our values are crucial for fostering a culture of winning for our company:
- Customer focus
- Results and Accountability
- Transparency and Integrity
- Sense of urgency
- Collaboration and Teamwork
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.