Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Global Consumer Goods Company
- Drive key business decisions partnering with Franchise Operations
- Manage Sales offices relationships for growth and alignment
- Leading interaction with Sales offices on leveraging financial resources
- Drive alignment across multiple stakeholders, and to develop key insights needed to inform strategic priorities with the Sales offices / Channel teams
- Negotiation with Sales offices on financial models (incidence/DMI sharing)
- Finance leadership and alignment around Net Sales Revenue (NSR) targets, system DMI budgets and other initiatives
- Partner with senior leaders and CFO to manage all Vending/HORECA/e-commerce activities
- Somebody with excellent communication skills who are able to potentially influence their internal / external clients on explanations and reasoning
- Somebody with business acumen
- Somebody who is able to push back potentially on any disagreements (as there could be that potentially)
- They do not care as much about relevant industry experience in the food /beverage / consumer goods industries, but it will be a +
- Somebody who is very good with numbers
- It does not have to necessarily be somebody who comes straight from an FP&A background, but could be somebody with strong potential who have an accounting background (as long as the above criteria is met) as well as consulting background
- Somebody who is able to speak English or is not afraid to do so, as there could be some conversations in English depending on the engagement you have.
- Somebody who likes the casual culture but also is willing to work hard
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.